Monday, February 18, 2013

Family Day

Hello everyone, sorry for the lack of warning.  Today is officially a stat holiday in Canada so I won't be posting other than this notice.

I have, with one stroke, DOUBLED my subscriptions and would sincerely like to thank both of you!

Please let me remind people that for the price of a cup of coffee per month, depending on the coffee shop, you are helping support my writing five days a week.

I have been nominated for the Rose and Bay award for Kyrus last year. So if you like what I'm doing, please go over to LiveJournal here: http://crowdfunding.livejournal.com/488668.html 

You can vote for more than one work in each categorgy and Karen has been nominated for a fiction award as well, for Philospher in Arms.

Stay warm and safe today, don't lose bits of extremities in the snow, even if it is only -11C!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment