Thursday, February 7, 2013

Another Missed Deadline

But I'm still here.  Today I had to celebrate!  Michael and I got the news that he can apply for a work permit and with two more pieces of paperwork he's approved for permanent residence status!  Oh, and my sponsorship of him started when he came up as a temporary resident!  Good news all around!

Now the boys are threatening to go do something with 'bad idea' written all over it.  You'll get to see how Kyrus Sr. and his husband go in to do the same thing.  They are going in loaded for bear!  It should be a double post, later today, though I have a lot of moving to do as well...and I need to go pick up the films from the imaging people so I can talk to the radiologist on Friday. I'll tell everybody about it over on my personal blog.

Hugs and goodnight!  

No comments:

Post a Comment