Monday, March 11, 2013

Kyril Oakwind

You may have noticed in the comments in post 34.  Kyril Oakwind has lost her battle with cancer.

Savage Kitsune just let me know (thank you SK) that she went into hospice care on Saturday and died that night.

She was a fan and a commentor and I just cannot concentrate on other words than these, tonight.

I never met her face to face but I feel she was a friend.  We spoke through the bookblogs.  I thought that my words made her happy and her commentary certainly always, always brightened my day and gave me encouragement.

Ave, Kyril.   

2 comments:

  1. I did meet her face to face many times and I will miss her terribly. Ave Kyril!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jack. I realize I did meet her once, when we were in Madison, I believe, though I could be wrong.

    Here is the Wild Hunt link - http://wildhunt.org/2013/03/pagan-community-notes-kyril-oakwind-coreopsis-spiral-rhythm-and-more.html

    ReplyDelete