Saturday, March 9, 2013

34 - I Flyer Than Dragon




I want boy. My boy.  I fierce. I sleek.  I not happy. Want happy. I day day day happy, then not happy. Want happy back.  Tizrav! Tizrav!  My boy is still.  Pfft sneeze. Too still.  I lie on he chest and put nose up under ear and snuffle pfff and he not twitch.  He not there.  I getting old need to hunt male soon.  My male.  Make lots and lots and lots of little slinkhunters.

I a hunter.  I slinksneak through darkest tunnel.  Tunnels.  There.  Tunnels in the head. Dream tunnels.  I curl on he chest, tuck nose under tail.  I hunt my boy... and he and her and him and him...the old males... all in the dreamland.  Dream tunnels. Thick and thick and all colour.

Sniff.

Sniff. Pff sneeze.

Scratch.

Snarl. Thing like worms with eyes taste like venom.  Snake. Peacock snake. I pounce! SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE ROLL BITE SHAKE SNARLING SHAKE.

It taste nasty. My dream-self pees on it and it goes 'way like dream things hunted do. All dream prey goes 'way, can't eat here. Pfft sneeze. Why he here?  This is silly.  No eating here. He and she and he and he and he all need to come home.

I trail.  Pff sneeze. Old he. Old hes. Hiding. I hunt I trail I am slitherslink silkswift windhunter.

In my dreams I ignore dragons. They ignore me. They stupid.

Trees that scream scent and I sneeze and sneeze pfft roll in them.  This dream stinks. Sneeze. Pfff. This dream has lava and glass and thorns and bitey things and stingers and stickers and stick to me’s.

Hunting. Pff sneeze. I dance and jump and shake them off, bite them down, tear them.  Pffft sneeze. I dance. I slither. I sleek.  I mark the nasty trees make them mine.  I fierce.

Pff sneeze. I hotter than lava. I dancer than wind. I flyer than dragon. I prettier than peacock snake. I sleeker than water. I dance. I sleek along. I bounce bounce bounce crash slide hide lick.  I lick scent.  Nose quiver, whisker dance. Whisker taste. Body taste.

I want my boy.  I dance on his head make him stay still. I best tunnel hunter in the world. I am Tizrav.  I find he.  And her. And he and he and he.  I am Tizrav.

8 comments:

  1. FYI- I don't know how well folks here knew her, but I recall she was a commentator on EC... thought some might want to be informed that Kyril Oakwind passed yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my dear. I'm sorry. I didn't know! Thank you for letting me know SK. I didn't even know Kyril was ill!

    I will add her handle to my list... I pray for my fans who have died. This past five years I've lost four people on this earth.

    Until all suffering is ended.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kyril was a commenter on PA, too. SK, do you know anything more about what happened? I want to post something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's had cancer for a long time. I am told that she went into hospice Saturday morning and passed that evening. That's all I know at this point.

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151383827174285&set=a.104902039284.95857.50006939284&type=1

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I realize this is likely spam, but I'm desperate for some kind of feedback so I'm passing this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that was strange. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked
    submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing
    all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say superb blog!


    Check out my website; corporate event photobooth hire Maitland

    ReplyDelete