Friday, December 7, 2012

159 - Keep Them Leashed




Rrrrrrecording 87: I feel toxic as Bakon shit. I I I’m still alive.  Somehow. I made it into the trapdoor, under the dragon's fire, pretty darn scorched.  Hah. More like... like charred. Ow. I hurt.  Usually when I do stupid things in the code it doesn’t reflect out to my body so much.

Son.  Grandson.  I’ve said it before... I’ll say it again, in case you don’t get all these recordings... to be honest you don’t need to create a ship to get off the planet.  You could, perhaps steal one from Perrin, to get to the galactic courts.  The problem is, that no one knows we’re here.  Until they do, he could still kill us all.  He controls the air and the immediate space above the air.  You'll learn what that means once the Hive takes you up.

A signal to Petra and Gregor’s lawyer firm... that would be easier.  Lower frequency should be possible with our mandery and clinery. 

I feel like eight kilos of crazy stuck in a four kilo bucket.  Little sisters.  Little sisters... Help me.  Keep me breathing a while longer... My head hurts.  My body hurts. My heart hurts. Damn fine doctor.  I thought I was stuck there. Brienz is so good. He’s going to take my dying hard.

*interrupt: Shashi*

*accept*

*zardukar have detected a disturbance along the Milar road.  Father sends.*

*support him*

*we will support you*

*split the screen.  do both.  no one will attack me now. my assassin is one of my hive lords, I am sure and they are convinced I am dying.  they are all here.  Shashi, keep them leashed here under our eyes, ears and bugs.  send help to Dukir.*

*yes, uncle.*

Dukir, if you get your ass killed with my boys I am going to be upset with you.

Recording resume: Kyrus.  If I can learn so fast so can you.  The zardukar are the might of the Empire.  I’m trying to clean up the mess my father left.  I only have a bit more time.  I won’t die until you get here.

I’m nearly done, but only nearly.  I may have one more fight in me.  We will see.

_________________
My apology for the short posts.  I had a biopsy today so I'm a little distracted. 

1 comment: