Tuesday, January 21, 2014

New Material, Soon

Hi everyone, just another update... (pretty please with a cherry does help!)  I'm on the last third of a thousand page translation, from German to English

My deadline was the fifteenth but I'm not quite done yet, sorry.

I'm actually not sure where to start Meteors... I have had initial scenes with Kyrus (Jr.) wondering about the nature of mourning.... Terence totally freaking out about where he is and what's happening to him...and Mom exchanging data with One. (Eight and Fifty-Three are arguing, still, about pacifism).

So why don't you tell me what you think about where I should start? What do you want to see first?  Oh, and then there's Prime's problems... you see he tried to use Gerald's 'control' methods on his Heir and messed it up... Jessica is realizing that good, solid, therapy won't work on her esteemed grandfather and a material dose of solid object through the brain pan seems to be called for, for her to save her own father.

 

1 comment: