Friday, August 2, 2013

106 - Bad Dragon! Bad Dragon!


Girl girl Hara girl! I hunt, I seek. Boy and Wing Boy and my big man and his man. Fake boy and Sneaky man. I flyer than dragon and girl girl has bees and bees and me and women hive and nasty stupid stinky dogs. I smarter than dog. I smart. I hunt. I find. Programs. Code code code. Access and kill code, kill killer code.

Prime nasty tasty spit spit. Run and find Girl girl. Bees make big big down down big hole. Tizzy door made I. Tizrav door I make. Slide slide smooth wiggled bounce. Bounce down bounce down bounce down stairs and rocks and wall and stairs and big room.

I sniff. Girl girl smell. Girl girl smell good. Ooooh big big room bigger. Dragon smell. Bush bush! DRAGON! I scream. I save Girl girl... SNAKE. Snake code snake I dance I fly I kill. War song I kill you!

“Oh Tizzy,” Girl girl calls. “No, no. It's all right.” Big Big Dragon snake hang lashing... burning... stink stink... roar... stink. Burny burny water hiss bright bright hot.

I kill! I big. I Tiz Tiz Tizrav! I run, I roll I dance I bounce. Warsong. I save. Tizzy Tizzy TIZRAV! I big I jump!

Dragon goes GRAB! All three split mouth catch and hold hold hold inside MOUTH sticky sticky sticky I bite tongue bite tongue! No teeth no teeth, no scale teeth.  It roars big and stinking and I bite bite bite.It spits and I sticky sticky roll roll roll on stone jump again for eyes, for throat. I caught in tips of mouth hanging like cub, like pup. I squeal! I kill! I wiggle! Dragon code. Bad dragon! Bad code! Bad code!

Girl girl reaches and Dragon holds me down to her. I head down, tail down hang hang hang. “Silly Tizrav. Drake, release my ferret,” she say. I chitter. I mad. I valiant. I brave!

Girl girl dries fur and pets. Girl girl pets. I put self nose nose nose under veil and hair. Hide hide hide. “Brave, brave Tizzy to try and save me from my firedrake.”

I brave. I put nose out under veil and hiss at burny fire dragon code coiled on stone next to big tall desk.  Bad dragon code.  Bad code. I sticky. Bad code.


2 comments:

  1. Poor Tizrav. The indignity! I love her spunk, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weasel wardance! I just realized that Tizrav is my ferret version of Rikitikitavi!

      She'd fight the world if she thought she needed to.

      Delete