Wednesday, October 10, 2012

124 - My Respectful Note




My respectful note to the esteemed employer of Dagdohva, the right honourable Programmer and LINsys Datrus.  Your employee is unfortunately ill, with a lung irritation that might be severe and she cannot be out of care at the moment.  If she feels well enough, she says that she might send her work direct to your box.

As her care-giver and landlord, and close friend, I advise her to rest until her lungs clear.

I am,

Behy Yasna Kivrush
_____________________

My son, my son, I cannot breathe.  Are you safe?  I dream of water.  I dream of water filling my mouth and flowing down and into my lungs.  My lungs are full of dust and glass.   

Liquid glass.  Debugging runsum, initial code, malwar, killswitch.

Firewall Yas, Yas, Yas, rebuild proteins, amino acid renewal, arenay code.  Renay.  I’m sorry my son.  I will not send this by box but by courier in a letter.  This is awful.  I hate this.  My sight is full of images that I do not understand, memory codes that I have unlocked, water in the desert.  My lungs full of grit.  I will be all right.  This was a minor setback. 

I am setting my firewalls out further now and debugging deeper. I dream of you as a baby, and as you smile my lungs grow stronger and I am... I am... I am Dagdohva. I write for the LIN.  I am a rememberer of Petra Lainz's life and work.

I am.  I will breathe.  My lungs... I do not surrender to this uncoupledness.  I will be here.  And now.  I dream of you in the dark and hear others breathing around you.  I wonder what fragment of program this is.

You are surrounded by sand.  Buried like your siblings... no.  You are alive.  Not dead.  I refuse to imagine that you are sand-drowned. Surrounded... How is it that you can be surrounded by sand and still breathing?  You never had the dry lung.  Though... this time it seems as though it is different.  Yasna asks me ‘how can an illness have intent to kill you?’

I don’t know.  But this one somehow feels as though it is not an illness, but a program.  A subtle one.  But he does not believe me.

Sectors clear grid four thousand vector three two zero. Subsection four zero four not found. These bees are so pretty.  They are crystal. They are Petra’s bees. I understand so little of her memories.  She speaks so strangely, except where she talks about other people.  Revenge and betrayal and love are the same as a thousand years ago.  The legends say that she lived to be almost three hundred

 ...### this world is maroon and orange and yellow.  There are some flowers that are blue.  Some are green, but it’s funny. A true red is hard to find. ###

I like the tiny pieces that are so beautiful.  The images with the words flow over my mind in a truly understandable way.

I cough but now instead of bloody phlegm I cough up clear fluid which is a good sign.  I am cleansing my system.  I’m sorry I began in such a wild way... the way I used to.  Yasna just brought me raghnall nut and moa soup.  He’s very proud of the way I’ve begun to debug myself.  It goes more and more quickly now, especially since I’ve begun working for the LIN.  I have these fancies that there are broken programs blowing through the city in the sand that everyone breathes and inside the LIN curtains there are far fewer of them.

People are starting to mander and cline again... somewhat.  The school has been rebuilt though people were nervous of sending their children to it at first, but Mother Thriti sent her girls and all of a sudden it is wildly fashionable to style yourself by how strong a potential for work you have.  If I give into that, I’m Ahy Dagdohva.  It’s so very strange how people went from ‘its cursed’ and ‘its anathema’ and were frightened of it, to doing this.

Of course there are those who protest that we are bringing the doom of the Prime down on our heads and we will be crushed under the Water of the Owner.  Mostly they seem to be older men and women who fight any kind of change.  I’m certain that the Emperor will protect us from the First Owner.

My son, my pages of Petra memories are very popular.  People are talking about what she really meant.  Scholars are writing papers about the true meanings of single words. I will be well soon.  I... am hoping... that Yasna and I will be talking about the way things may go in both our lives, for the long term.

Stay safe, my son.  I hope your training is going well.

Dagdohva

No comments:

Post a Comment